ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Whats the easiest way?  (läst 965 gånger)

2007-03-12, 23:56
läst 965 gånger

Mike Turner

out of love for my ancestors and,respect for those here who read,write and speak Swedish.how is the best and easy to understand way to learn Swedish?i feel bad asking for help all the time.i feel the least i can do is try to learn to help myself.then not only will i have history to pass on but,a language as well.

2007-03-13, 08:38
Svar #1

Utloggad Paola Grafström

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 224
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-03-11, 15:23
    • Visa profil
Hi Mike!
I'm afraid that there is no short-cut here. Swedish is hard to learn. But depending on where you live there could some sort of Swedish-classes. And I know that there is some sort of study-home thing to buy in America. I think that it's called some womans name. If you live over there go to the nearest library and ask. They might have it, or know where to find it.

I don't think you have to worry about asking, the more you ask, the more you learn!

Good luck!

Paola

2007-03-13, 11:40
Svar #2

Utloggad Elisabet Arvidsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1489
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-04-10, 00:47
    • Visa profil
The shorters way is to live and work in the country (Sweden)and only have Swede's around you whom only speaks swedish with you.  
But most of the time, it says that impossible because you have you own life in america to live.
I know a german whom learn swedish in only four months.  I also had exchange-student in my house and he lerned swedish in 5-6 months.
You can ask us to spell the answer both in english and swedish.

Den kortaste vägen är att leva i landet (Sverige), ha bara svanskar runt omkring sig som endast talar svenska med dej.
Men för det mesta är det nästa omöjligt då du har ett eget liv i America att ta ansvar för.
Jag vet en tysk man som lärde sig  svenska på endast fyra månader. Dessutom har jag även haft en utbytes-student och han lärde sig svenska på 5-6 månader.
Du kan också be oss skriva ner svaren både på engelska och svenska.  

As you see I try to wright english in swedish way and gramma I hope you understand me  

Good luck = Lycka till
in your ancestorysearch = i din släktforskning.
elisabet

2007-03-13, 15:35
Svar #3

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Mike!

Another suggestion - why not use one of the popular programs like Microsoft Messenger or SKYPE and hook up with some of us swedes.  
I do quite a lot of contact with fellow americans that way and if you have a descent Internet provider and speed you can do a full video conference and get to know some of us.

2007-03-13, 17:17
Svar #4

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
The website Norsk Experiment - foreign language learning describes an interesting approach to teaching yourself any foreign language.

2007-03-13, 19:42
Svar #5

Marianne Solli

Nei men så interessant dette var da, men egentlig høres det veldig logisk ut.

2007-03-14, 15:27
Svar #6

Utloggad Heikki Särkkä

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 2200
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-09-02, 15:00
    • Visa profil
There are many levels of knowing a language. For instance, learning to use Swedish church records requires practically no knowledge of Swedish. With  
a glossary of one hundred most frequent words you will be able to consult a kommunionbok or doplängd. Learning old-style handwriting is more of an obstacle.

We all  think our own language is the hardest in the world to learn. Yet that is not true even of Finnish, which would be child's play compared to Hungarian. Compare with Finnish, Swedish is very easy to learn for anybody who knows another Germanic language.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna