ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Which military regiment  (läst 848 gånger)

2004-09-06, 21:31
läst 848 gånger

Nancy Jaderen

If a soldier was living in Bjorkhyttan,Linde
Örebro which regiment would he possibly belong to?
   Nancy Jaderen

2004-09-07, 18:16
Svar #1

Utloggad Hans Högman

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 520
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-07, 14:22
  • Hans Högman
    • Visa profil
    • www.hhogman.se/
If your soldier was serving in an Alloted regiment (indelt regemente) and if he lived at Björkhyttan, Linde as an active soldier, that is had a soldiers's croft there, he most likely served in the Västmanland regiment.
You don't say which period of time your ancestor served as a soldier. However in the “extra soldat roteringen” in 1809, Björkhyttan, Linde was assigned rote nr 42 in the Västmanland regiment.
Hans

2004-09-07, 22:13
Svar #2

Nancy Jaderen

Unfortunately I have very little information on my soldier. His name was Anders Hansson Lomans and
the only dates I have is the birth of a child,22
Sept 1695 in Bjorkhyttann.I thought if I had an idea of which regiment I would check the  
Generalmönsterullar to see if I could find his name.
   Nancy

2004-09-08, 08:16
Svar #3

Utloggad Jan-Inge Friberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 110
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-12-13, 12:27
    • Visa profil
Nancy
According to registration in a swedish database of DIS (www.dis.se) there is another genealogist interested of Anders Loman. Her name is Gunborg Fredricsson.
The data she has registered is Anders Loman, married to Kerstin Andersdotter and a daughter Anna Andersdotter, borned 1695 in Linde, Örebro län/county. Anna was married to Anders Andersson.
Jan-Inge

2004-09-08, 09:29
Svar #4

Utloggad Hans Högman

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 520
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-07, 14:22
  • Hans Högman
    • Visa profil
    • www.hhogman.se/
There are above all two allotted regiments that have been using the County of Örebro as a base for their recruitment. The two regiments are; the Närke-Värmland regiment and the Västmanland regiment.
That is, these two regiments have had soldier's rotar in the county of Örebro.
If your ancestor served as a soldier at the end of the 1600's and in the beginning of the 1700's in the county of Örebro, you should look at the general muster rolls for these two regiments, maybe start with the Närke-Värmland regiment.
The best way to find out the regiment is to find the parish he lived in as an active soldier, that is - find him in the church books. Once that is established it is easier to find the correct regiment. If that can't be done you have to look at different regiments rolls until you find him.
The general muster rolls were kept regiment by regiment and the general musters were normally held each 3rd year.  
Hans

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna