ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Östra Eneby or Västra Eneby  (läst 507 gånger)

2008-05-05, 05:20
läst 507 gånger

Utloggad Carolyn Eccles

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 115
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-10-30, 18:46
    • Visa profil
Carl Lindahl is first found in Örebor in Al:11 1796-1800 p.31. The records states that he came in from Köping in 1794 and he was born in Eneby 1759 30/8. I have not been able to find him in Köping in the stads or lands Clercial Survey around the time he should be there. Carl is a tanner and I have followed him through the Clerical Survey from his marriage in 1794 in Örebor to his death in Örebro in 1825 and no place can I find any other reference to his place of birth except Eneby.
The Östra Eneby records have a possible family -in 1752 Lars Lingdal marries Annika Andersdotter of Ringsta. They have a dotter Anna Maria in 1753 but half the pages of these records are burned so I am not sure of the 1759 records or the other years around that date. The family does not seem to be in the Östra Eneby Clerical Survey in 1761.
The Västra Eneby records also have a possible family a Carl is born to a Sune Månsson on the 30/8 1759. The Clerical Survey for this parish starts much later so it is hard to follow this family.
Does anyone have any suggestions of how to proceed?

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna