ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: ?????  (läst 573 gånger)

2002-03-04, 04:30
läst 573 gånger

Sheldon Buckmaster

What does the phrase: Skriv en rubrik för den  
nya diskussionen mean?  I Have tried to  
translate it using two different Swedish to  
English dictionary with no luck.  Also, could  
you suggest a good on-line dictionary if the  
ones I am using are limited.

2002-03-04, 07:30
Svar #1

Utloggad Jöran Johansson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 620
  • Senast inloggad: 2016-11-08, 16:57
    • Visa profil
    • www.banvakt.se
Write a heading for the new discussion.

2002-03-04, 07:57
Svar #2

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Hi Sheldon,

There are excellent links to online glossaries on the SweGGate website.

http://www.rootsweb.com/~swewgw/facdic02.htm

http://www.rootsweb.com/~swewgw/facdic00.htm

The second link gives the address to order an excellent dictionary called Swedish Genealogical Dictionary.It contains many of the older spellings that can't be found in modern dictionaries.

Have you seen the excellent English language directions for Anbytarforum? Look on the left of this page and you will see the heading In English. The link for instructions is below that heading.

Judy

2002-03-04, 09:35
Svar #3

Carl Szabad (Carl)

Why don?t you use the instructions in English, that there is a link to on the left part of the screen? And a headline with only question marks is rather meaningless.

2002-03-04, 10:08
Svar #4

Peter Karlsson / anbytarvärd (Peter)

I believe the reason for the heading with only '????' was to show the problem: -if you don't read swedish (and are a new visitor here) you can't know that that's the place to write your heading in..!
-I think we shall explain that better in the instruction into the 'English instructions' (the heading is mentioned there as 'your subject' only), and it really should be some english instructions in the posting-form about this too..

2007-09-29, 00:37
Svar #5

Christian Andersson

Test - password - lösenord

------------------------

Fill in your full name in the space marked Användarnamn.  
Leave the space marked Lösenord empty.  
Fill in your e-mail address in the space marked E-post if you want to, but it is not necessary.

------------------------

Denna diskussion är öppen för alla. Om du saknar användarkonto, skriv ditt riktiga för- och efternamn i fältet ”Användarnamn” och lämna fältet ”Lösenord” tomt.  

------------------------

Denna diskussion är öppen för alla! För att kunna skicka meddelanden till sidan måste du då antingen ha ett giltigt användarnamn och ett lösenord eller skriva in ditt eget fullständiga namn och lösenordet xzy32f.

------------------------

Auktoriseringsfel
Ditt användarnamn/lösenord är ej giltigt eller du har inte rättigheter att skicka inlägg till detta ämne. Om du vill ändra ditt användarnamn och lösenord, ska du fylla i uppgifterna längst ner på sidan.

2007-09-29, 00:49
Svar #6

Christian Andersson

Test - link - länk

INSTRUCTIONS

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna