ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Meaning of besked  (läst 1449 gånger)

2006-03-24, 07:13
läst 1449 gånger

Utloggad Jennifer Veer

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 20
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-10-07, 06:59
    • Visa profil
Could someone please explain the meaning of besked N:o?  There is a column in the Household exams which is labeled besked nr.  I have noticed that only occasional entries have this number filled in.  For example, I have an individual who is listed as born in Stockholm and he entered Wimmerby with a besked n:o 38.  Does this designate a location of the city that he came from, or could it be a household number, etc.?  Thank you for a translation.

2006-03-24, 08:48
Svar #1

Utloggad Britt Börjesson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 396
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-08-30, 20:33
    • Visa profil
Hej Jennifer,
in this case, besked is used simultaneously to flyttbetyg, the letter of recommendation that should be brought when moving from one parish to another. Besked nr 38 is just saying that it was the 38:th letter of recommendation written in that parish, that year.
Some of these are saved, and microfilmed, and pretty interesting since they give information about ability to read and write, knowledge of bible, vaccination, and sometimes more delicate matters.  
Hälsningar, Britt

2006-03-24, 15:00
Svar #2

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
The parsons kept numbered lists of who moved in or out, and when, and where to/from, and these lists are usually preserved and microfilmed. In addition, the flyttningsbetyg or Certificates of Removal have sometimes been preserved, but not all have been microfilmed.  

As there were lists of both outgoing and incoming certificates, two numbers were related to each certificate - one from the parson who wrote it in his old parish when he moved out, and another from the one that received it in the parish he moved to (obviously, there's no connection between the two numbers). The recepient wrote his number on the certificate before filing it, so by checking the Household Examination Rolls for the year of moving in and the number of the certificate, he could easily locate it when needed.

2007-02-21, 22:48
Svar #3

Translation

Can somebody please translate this for me. I've tried but I think it's old Swedish.
 Friherrl. ätten Creutz No 48
Gammal finsk frälsesläkt ånyo adlad 1569 friherrlig 1651 introducered samma år har utgrena sig i grefliga ätten Creutz en släkt gren lefver i Holland.

I'd sure appreciate any help I can get
Janine

2007-02-21, 23:18
Svar #4

Utloggad Kaj Andersson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 628
  • Senast inloggad: 2009-03-25, 06:41
    • Visa profil
Baronial family Creutz No 48
Old Finnish tax-exempt family, re-raised to nobility 1569, baronial family 1651 and introduced the very same year. Have evolved a branch in the Count?s family Creutz, one branch lives in the Netherlands(Holland).

Regards
/Kaj A.

2007-02-22, 19:57
Svar #5

Translation

Thank you so much, Kaj.
Does this mean they were weren't Swedish?
What does the No 48 mean?

Sorry for all the questions!

Janine

2007-02-22, 20:30
Svar #6

Utloggad Kaj Andersson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 628
  • Senast inloggad: 2009-03-25, 06:41
    • Visa profil
Finland was a part of Sweden for more than 700 years. This situation ended when Russia conquered Sweden in a war ending 1809, and Finland became a autonomous part of Russia, until 1917.

So the Creuz family was a swedish noble family I suppose. The #48 means only that this family had a number in the noble calendar, as one established noble family. As I?m not very familiar with the nobles, there might as well be a finnish noble calendar - Someone else on this forum might have better knowledge about these facts...

Regards,

2007-02-23, 00:23
Svar #7

Translation

Thank you, Kaj,for the information!

Janine

2007-02-23, 00:54
Svar #8

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Janine!

From  
http://runeberg.org/sbh/0creutz.html
CREUTZ
Noble family dates descending from Finland, where  Lars Markusson of Sarvlax lived around 1450. His descendant 5th generation , Ernst Larsson was introduced in 1625 at the House of Nobility under the name Creutz. His sons, governors Lorentz C. and Ernst Johan C., were 1654 given the titles of baron and the Lorentz' son , Johan C., 1719 the title of count.

I send a separate e-mail with information about Baroness Christina Creutz of Alster manor, Sweden.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna