ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Translation Födelselänged  (läst 730 gånger)

2005-04-19, 01:26
läst 730 gånger

Kristina Brown

I seek your kind help with the translation of what I think is the birth record for Ola Wild born in the parish of Solberga on July 18, 1810. I found the information on Genline. I was not able to copy and paste it in to this post.
The record number is Guns GID: 1356.41.20100

My thanks,
Kristina

2005-04-19, 22:07
Svar #1

Utloggad Rolf Ny

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 421
  • Senast inloggad: 2013-11-20, 15:44
    • Visa profil
Hi Kristina! A simple translation is as follows:
Parents:
The miller Ola Bengtsson and his wife Berta Jönsdotter in Torsjömölla. Age of mother 22.

Kindest regards / Rolf

2005-04-20, 15:24
Svar #2

Kristina Brown

Rolf,
Thank you for your help. How would I know if this is the information on the Ola Wild that I seek? Where would the name Wild have come from? I know the date and place of birth are correct, as this information came from the Household record from Svedala.
Once again I thank you for your help.
Kristina

2005-04-20, 21:14
Svar #3

Utloggad Rolf Ny

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 421
  • Senast inloggad: 2013-11-20, 15:44
    • Visa profil
Hej Kristina! I don?t know if you have the information, but his parents Ola and Berta was born 1770-02-06 in Abekås and 1788-02-17 in Dybäck, Solberga parish. I did not found any further information about his surname.
Regards
Rolf

2005-04-21, 04:50
Svar #4

Kristina Brown

Dear Rolf,
Thank you! I did not have this information. Wounderful!  
I have the following information: According to the household record of Svedala 1832-1838 (AI:8) page 148 Norra Lindved Benedicta Mårtensson was born on June 4, 1806 in the parish of Fru Alstad. This information was given to me 4 years ago from Lund in lanssarkivet.  

I have looked on Genline for Fru Alstad for the time of 1806 and was not able to find the name Benedicta or her birth date listed in Född record. I am seeking the names of her parents and any other children they may have had. Benedicta is the wife of Ola Wild.  
My thanks for your help.
Kristina

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna