ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Lovisa Bjorklund  (läst 350 gånger)

1999-08-03, 23:13
läst 350 gånger

Utloggad Jane Manino

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 7
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
I am looking for the family of my great grandmother Louisa Bjorklund Lund. She was born August 16,1860 and came from Nykroppa a community in Kroppa parish, Varmland.  She married Nels(may be spelled Nils or Niels) Lund October 29,1880. She probably immigrated to the United States between September of 1888(after her son Victor was born) and 1889. Three of her nine children were born in Sweden.  Victor - born September 28,1888; John - born May 24, 1885: Hilda - born September 10,1887.  
     I'm not sure if my great grandfather's last name was changed once he immigrated to the United States or if his name was Lund originally. I do not have any information as to where my great grandfather came from in Sweden.  I am assuming that he came from Varmland. He was born March 3, 1857.
      My great grandparents settled in Blair, Nebraska.  Some of the information I have show that they came to Nebraska in 1886-87. However, my great uncle Victor's obituary said that he was born in Sweden and his birthday is September 28,1888. That leads me to believe that my great grandparents immigrated to the U.S. after his birth.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna