ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Nelson/Nilsson - Jonkoping  (läst 388 gånger)

2000-01-30, 07:23
läst 388 gånger

carol nelson

I am looking for information on my husband's father, Oscar Frederick Nelson/Nilsson, born September 9, 1873 in Jonkoping.  He emigrated to Illinois around 1892 or 1893.  He was the only one of many brothers and sisters who came to America.  I would like some information about his family and the parish and farm where he was born.  Also if anyone would search an emigrant CD for his name, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am also looking for information on Alphild Johnson (married name Nelson).  Born in Oland, October 5, 1884.  Father's name, Andrew Johnson, mother's name Josephine Bergerson?? (spelling).  She came to America around 1903.  I would appreciate any help or information.

2000-08-15, 22:26
Svar #1

Arne Josefsson

Searching the new Emibas, Jönköping co.
   for Oskar Fredrik Nilsson, but can not
   find him. He is not born in the city of
   Jönköping on sep, 09 1873.

2000-09-15, 20:20
Svar #2

Arne Josefsson

Born in Bottnaryd, Elfsorgs län  
See Your other request:

2000-11-11, 02:51
Svar #3

carol

Thank you Arne ... I have read your answer to my other request and it has been most helpful to me.  This is indeed my husband's fathers family.  I tried to send a message through the other request but could not get through.  If you have any other information that you think might help me on any of the g'parents or siblings I would greatly appreciate it.  I do not read Swedish.  Thanks again.  Carol

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna